Effective March 1, 2019, all invention/material disclosures and requests for Material Transfer Agreements will be processed online. >> otminnovate.wustl.edu (use WUSTL Key to log in.)
Invention & Licensing
Online forms: >> otminnovate.wustl.edu (use WUSTL Key to log in.)
Material Transfer Agreements
- For sending WashU materials to academic and industry collaborators >> Outgoing MTA Intake Form via Innovate IP
- For receiving materials from an academic / non-profit institution / industry >> Incoming MTA Intake Form via InnovateIP
InnovateIP eliminates the need to manually complete paper-forms, but also allows users to track status online >> otminnovate.wustl.edu
- Choose red button titled “WUSTL Users Click Here.”
- Enter WUSTL Key and password.
- Click on the tab labeled ‘forms’ which is just below the InnovateIP logo.
- Click the red ‘Fill Out New Form’ button.
- Choose between “Disclosure Form”, “MTA In Request Form”, or ‘MTA Out Request Form’.
- The user will then be asked to enter the requisite information in an online form.
- If you are unable to complete the form, click the save button at the bottom of the page and InnovateIP will retain the form to be completed later.
- Once all the information is entered, click the ‘submit’ button at the bottom of the page. If any of the information was entered incorrectly, the form will highlight those questions that require additional information.
- Once submitted, OTM will review the form and will follow-up.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For certain basic research tools, you can use the WashU Quick MTA to send non-human materials without any OTM involvement (see page two of the Quick MTA for qualifications, instructions) >> Quick MTA Form (.pdf)