The CDR® is a 5-point scale used to characterize six domains of cognitive and functional performance applicable to Alzheimer Disease and related dementias: memory, orientation, judgment & problem solving, community affairs, home & hobbies, and personal care. The CDR feedback provides descriptive anchors that guide the clinician in making appropriate ratings based on interview data and clinical judgment.
Please select from one of the following options to obtain the appropriate agreement:
I will be using CDR® for:
- patient care by a physician (this does NOT grant the right to EHR/EMR system providers to offer the tool in their systems)
- academic research that is NOT funded in-whole or in-part by a commercial entity
- Clinical trials require a commercial license. Please contact us and provide the following information to receive the license agreement:
- Number of Subjects in your clinical trial
- Number of planned Administrations of the CDR® per Subject