Osage University Partners is pleased to invite you to a webinar on the Art of Communicating your Science and Startup. Join our panelists Otto Pohl of Core Communications and Lori Lennon of Thinkubator Media as they share their expertise.
Otto will discuss how to think about PR for your startup, from its strategy and purpose to creating a customer conversion funnel optimized to extract the maximum benefit of your media efforts.
Questions this webinar will answer:
- When do you need to start worrying about comms & PR?
- Should I do it myself, or hire a PR agency?
- How do I tailor my story to different audiences, and who needs to hear what?
- How do I find the right journalists, and get them to pay attention?
Lori will share the essential communication pieces needed for a successful company launch. This includes how to build a message (and what that means exactly), storytelling, and preparing for your big media opportunity.
By the end of this webinar, you’ll have a basic understanding of:
- What is a message and how to build it
- How to leverage storytelling to make your message memorable
- How to create an online presence share your work
- Preparing for your big media interview
- And how long all this actually takes
If you have any questions in advance that you would like for us to queue up for the panelists, please submit them when you register.
This webinar is open to all of OUP’s academic institution partners. The webinar will be recorded and available on YouTube within a week of the live version.