WIN UP TO $50,000 — Unleash the impact of your science, advance your research towards commercialization, and develop personal connections with industry experts.
The Leadership and Entrepreneurial Acceleration Program (LEAP) provides industry connections, developmental experience, and funding to research teams with the goal of advancing Washington University in St. Louis intellectual property towards commercialization.
LEAP participants will:
- Turn research projects into industry assets with clear development & commercialization plans.
- Hone essential skills to attract funding partners (e.g. investors, STTR/SBIR commercialization grants).
- Receive feedback and grow relationships with industry-specific experts. The LEAP advisory team and industry experts advise on development plans, commercialization processes, and grant/ financing strategies.
- Develop a written summary and presentation as applied to the market.
- Receive support in navigating the various innovation and translational opportunities at the University (Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences (ICTS), Office of Technology Management (OTM), Center for Drug Discovery (CDD), etc.
- Be considered for funding – top-scoring projects can receive up to $50K. One drug discovery project will be awarded $100K. Projects considered in-scope of the SPARC collaboration will be considered for $2M in asset development value.
- Make connections with external funding organizations including: Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company LTD. (SPARC), Ameren Accelerator, Capital Innovators, Biogenerator, Arch Grants, Cultivation Capital, ITEN, and more.
Questions? Contact Tom Krenning via email: firstname.lastname@example.org